Antique wooden travel case with provenance
- Owner was William Schouler (1860-67), Adjutant General of Massachusetts
- Some think he played a significant role in the famous Bixby Letter written to President Lincoln
- The letter was later read by President Bush on the 10th anniversary of 9/11.
- Case measures 6.5″ x 9″ x 12″ and includes many personal items
NOTE: There is no shipping for this item. Local pickup only.
- Price is in U.S. dollars.
- HST included (where applicable) for purchases made in Canada.
- Questions? Call toll free at 1-877-944-8881 | Email firstname.lastname@example.org
We use Moneris.com for secure payment processing.