Skip to content
Very unusual and rare late 19th century double sided photo.
- Cree Indian Camp in Medicine Hat one side by Bailey Bros. Vancouver B.C.
- Pimos Indians, Arizona c. 1895 on the other side (Note: this photo has been cropped due to subject matter.)
- Size: approximately 8" x 10"
- Both photos are mounted on board and framed
- Frame is contemporary
Payment & Shipping
- Price is in U.S. dollars.
- Free Shipping in Canada & to the Continental U.S.A. via Canada Post Parcel (Import duties not included)
- All other countries—contact us for shipping costs & information.
- HST included (where applicable) for purchases made in Canada.
- Questions? Call toll free at 1-877-944-8881 | Email firstname.lastname@example.org
We use Moneris.com
for secure payment processing